The WHY, WHAT, and HOW of Life Groups at RCC:
WHY do we need groups?
- Spiritual growth and sustained life change happens best within the context of community.
WHAT is the goal?
- Dedicated followers of Christ who are continually experiencing Christ’s life in them and through them.
- We want to create God seekers, who are experiencing God in their everyday lives as they study His Word, depend on His Spirit in prayer, and choose to surrender to the Spirit’s leading in their lives.
- Authentic and real relationships between members and God
- “To be loved but not known is comforting but superficial. To be known and not loved is our greatest fear. But to be fully known and truly loved is, well, a lot like being loved by God. It is what we need more than anything. It liberates us from pretense, humbles us out of our self-righteousness, and fortifies us for any difficulty life can throw at us.” – Tim Keller
- We are created to worship and worship together! This could be through prayer, stories, music, etc!
- GOAL: Learn God’s Word and Live It Out Together.
- Foundation and key to all life groups
- We are going after God’s power, not our own abilities
*At RCC, we offer groups for men, women, and couples. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.