Riverview is an Elder led church body.
The elders of RCC will not be recognized or selected for their administrative skills or “success” in the world, or their kind availability, but for their quality of character, heart for Jesus, and proven lifestyle as life-givers…as kingdom laborers.
All RCC Elders ascribe to the points below…
- I confess Jesus Christ as my Lord and believe that God raised Him from the dead (Romans 10:9, 10).
- I have tested myself against the biblical standard of character for an elder (1 Tim. 3, Titus 1).
- I am “above reproach.” (1. Tim. 3:2).
- I am loving, honoring and discipling my family first(I Timothy 3:4, 5; Titus 1:6).
- I am able to transfer spiritual truth to others (1 Timothy 1:2; Titus 1:9; John 21:15-25).
- I aspire to participate with the plurality of the elders providing gracious wisdom in decision-making affecting the church’s present and future (Acts 20:28, I Peter 5:2, 3).
Below are our current elders.